Thursday, July 17, 2008

Letters from the Boys

Dear Emily
I like to be with you so much and I like your jokes so much. I want to be your friend forever. I hope God bless you when you go back to the states. I no you are my best friends and I hope when you go back to the states you will tell them of me. God Bless you and your husband and your friends and you family. Good By.

Love for your friend-GEORGE

Memory Verse Heb. 10.21
"WE should think about each other and see how others to show love and good things."


Dear Ameli
How are you, me and you area good friends. I thank you for helping the boys, please when you go I will just pray that you go well. I will pray that you come again and that you come good. I wish when you go that you pray for me and God will bless you.
Charles

This letter was accompanied by the cow bead;-)

Dear Emily
I have sent for you a gift and love and please open this paper right now and you will git some gift for you and because yo will help me and to the boys place and bless you Emily. I would also like you to pray for me to get a good job and god bless you-Fredrick

The gift was a sticker and a stick of gum;-)

I was over come with emotion this evening as I read a few of the comments from our friends and families back in the states. The three of us are so excited when we receive a messages of encouragement from home we share them with each other.

It is such a blessing that we have so many people who love us and support us back at home, and yet these children here have only each other for family. The children look to us for encouragement and yet I feel that it is us that are being encouraged by them.

I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL OF US WHEN I SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT, LOVE AND PRAYER YOU HAVE SENT OUR WAY-as we end our first week we are well aware of all our blessings, please keep the comments coming:-)

4 comments:

Mom said...

Are you just trying to make your mama cry?? I still feel very close to you even tho you are so far away. Enjoy your next two weeks. Love ya, mom

Carol said...

Em, this experience is an incredle way to begin your "always" marriage to Jerram. This is only the beginning of a special life of love! Love Mom Carol

Unknown said...

I love reading their writing. Their sentence structure remids me of ESL students I have worked with here in Irving. Everything I read brings back such memories. Have the girls braided your hair yet? You are in my prayers.

PCompton said...

Hey, Emily, glad everything is going so great for you guys...Sounds like the kids are doing great as well...... Hope you are all okay...we miss you and Jarrem....so take care and will see ya in about 2 weeks!!!!!!!
Love to all...
Pat & Dick