Friday, July 11, 2008

My Sleeping Plan...

So, I think the three of us have all gone about our sleeping pattern approach differently on this trip. ;) Last time I went to Europe I never really let myself fully adjust to the time and was kicking myself the whole time for that. So, with 6 total hours of sleep in the past 48+ hours, I think I'll be tired enough to sleep a good 6 hours on the last leg to Nairobi. Getting there at 6am means we need to be awake for a full day and be ready to go as soon as our feet touch ground. Hopefully I'm on target for that... took a 2 hour nap and a 1 hour nap on the flight to London, enough to keep me foggy and groggy.

I was able to use some leftover pounds to buy us some food and drinks at the airport. A Starbuck's 'Grande' coffee costs $1.75 pounds which is about $3.50 US. I'm down to change, so at least its all used up!

No comments: