Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sleep?? It all looks good on paper...

Em looked at me crazy and Darren turned me down, but I am awake at 3am this morning and 'on track' with my plan!

I figure that we need to be dead tired by the time we get on the plane in London going to Nairobi. It will be 6am when we arrive in Kenya and we will need to be rested, ready for a full day upon departing the airplane. SO, my plan is that getting up now (at 3am on Thursday) will make me tired enough to nap on the way to Atlanta this evening at 5pm, which will give me enough energy to stay awake to London and through the London layover, which will make me dead tired by the time we board the plane to Nairobi.

It all looks good on paper. But so did that rescue of a floating styrofoam ice chest while ON the wakeboard that one time. Speaking of wakeboarding, I'm heading out this morning at 5:30am with my buddy Ryan - not only will it be a gorgeous morning on the water, but that will make me even MORE ready to take a nap and hopefully quench my thirst for riding as the next 3 weeks will mean NO wakeboarding. ;)

It all looks good on paper...

No comments: